[Pdx-pm] anyone know of local (Portland, OR) HTML::Mason hosting provider?

T. William Schmidt will at williamschmidt.com
Sat Aug 21 19:04:13 CDT 2004

Yes, the Yet Another Open Source OS (YAOSOS) :-)  The jerk moderator
running the Mason list rejected my reply-all answer to his member's
question because I am not a member of his list.  Da...  Now would we do
that to a courteous cross post?

At 03:52 PM 8/21/2004 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

>T> Try John Telford at http://www.johntelford.com/.  Using FreeBSD, the
>T> other open-source OS.
>
>You mean the Other Other Other open-source OS. :)
>
>--
>Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
><merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
>Perl/Unix/security consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
>See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

Regards,
Will Schmidt

WilliamSchmidt.com, LLC
11201 NW 77th Street