[Pdx-pm] An interesting idea this way comes

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Aug 4 18:46:35 CDT 2004

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> writes:

Josh> The Seattle Perl Users Group has been batting about this idea proposed by
Josh> one of their members.  Here is the email.  What do people think about this
Josh> sort of think?  We have a lot of Perl People in Portland...

This is exactly what Stonehenge is setting up to do (and has been
doing, to a lesser extent).  And yes, I need a bit of profit to cover
my overhead, but I wanna make a tiny profit on a lot of people, if a
lot of people are interested.