[Pdx-pm] heckling time

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Apr 21 13:24:12 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:10:38AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> If you want to come heckle me, or learn about template toolkit, I'm
> presenting an "intro to template toolkit" for the Portland Linux/Unix
> Group tonight.  See the frontpage of <http://www.pdxlinux.org/> for
> details.

Should one care for bar food the place where the meeting is held extends
happy hour pricing for the first hour of the meeting.  Decent beer
selection too.

    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity
   Get Fixed:  http://www.dampfixie.org
  The fortune cookie says:
"If we were meant to fly, we wouldn't keep losing our luggage."