[Pdx-pm] OSX user's group?

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Thu Apr 15 20:51:39 CDT 2004

I couldn't help noticing that the vast majority of laptops present at last
night's meeting were Apple Powerbooks.  Having just recently joined the
Powerbook club, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any OSX user's groups in
Portland that are oriented towards Programmers & Unix devotees.  I know
that there is a Mac group in town, but my impression is that it's oriented
toward non-geeks.  It would be cool if there was an OSX user's group in
town where topics like Cocoa & Objective C programming are discussed.
Anyone aware of a group like that?

Phil