[Pdx-pm] artist/designer recommendation

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Fri Oct 3 18:15:07 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I know this is not really the list for this type of request, but I hold
all of you in such high esteem (no, really I do!) that the opinion here
is worth much more than a random opinion somewhere else.  I am looking
for a graphic artist who might be able to do some logo design work for a
small project.  I imagine others have occasion to work with contractors
in this way since often times perl programmers are working with larger
web dev teams.  I would like to find someone local and recommended by
someone local.  Any suggestions, people you really like, or people that
really need the work?  I am happy to take the responses to my personal
address and would be happy to forward on to anyone else who might want
the responses; just ask.

Thanks,
Chris