[Pdx-pm] Hash question

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Nov 24 14:57:23 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Joe Oppegaard wrote:

> use Data::Dumper;
> print Dumper(\%a);

I'll do that if it get to be too much of an irritation.  I do need to look
for errors.  Or at least more indepth errors.  I am selecting some
attributes from several tables using a username I know is good.  (I
already checked it.)  No other error checks but thinking on this it could
be the way the Win32::ODBC DataHash method is handling duplicate attribute
names from different tables even though I'm using table identifiers in
the select.

Thanks for the ideas.

Rod
--
  "Open Source Software - Usually you get more than you pay for..."