[Pdx-pm] Too much validation

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Nov 20 18:20:53 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 16:09, Tkil wrote:

> The other way -- which I've adopted in most of my code of late -- is
> to use "eval BLOCK" to catch "die" calls as exceptions:

Have you looked at using the Exception.pm module from CPAN?  I read the
docs for it but never actually got around to using it.  I like the idea
of being able to use exceptions with the familiar 'try' syntax used in
other OO languages, although the lack of pervasive exceptions makes it
less than ideal.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *