[Pdx-pm] Code review

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Tue Nov 4 00:04:55 CST 2003

Come one, come all to a night of code review! We promise, this will be
altogether unlike any code review at work.

You lucky contestants get to:
1. Bring code.
2. Talk to people.
3. Get additional eyes to look over your code.
4. Treat those people to beer, food, pool, your HUMAN SOUL; or
something else nice.

Others may:
1. Constructively criticize code.
2. ...win a lifesize talking alarm clock of super-mega-sitcom star,
Fran Drescher!

Some lucky few may also witness code being refactored - before your
very eyes!

A select number will also watch as your fellow coders take on the
physical and mental confidence  of Charles Atlas that only smooth,
clean, succinct, clear code can provide. No sand getting kicked in
anyones' eyes here!

---

So, the next Perl Mongers meeting is in about ten days. To make this
happen, we need those who have improvable code and don't mind admitting
that it can be improved, and those who can improve it without being
either heavy-handed or low-handed.

Reply if you're interested. There needs to be enough interested parties
for this to work.

-Joshua

PS I'll post the location details later.