[Pdx-pm] Perl executables...

Nick Wehr nick2canz at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 11:21:19 CDT 2003

Hello fellow perl wizards-

  I was wondering if anyones messed around with
converting your perl script into a binary executable.
I've seen various tools such as Activestates dev kit
and Indigos perl2exe.  How have you guys done it?  I
want to be able to distribute scripts that utilize
modules without the need of an interpreter.  It seems
to me that this is never really directly addressed in
all the books I've read other than embedding your
script into a C program.  Anyone?

Thanks -
  Nick