[Pdx-pm] Why can't you just set a PM date and keep it?

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Fri May 9 19:09:17 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I administer the mailing list.  Ben Tilly is not subscribed to the pdx.pm
list, so I had to approve this message.

I have to confess that this message made me squirm a little bit, but as I am
not in favor of censoring anything, I approved the message.

For the record (as far as I can recall) the only messages that I have *not*
approved for the list have been of the "Gain an extra 3 inches on your ink
cartridge" type of messages.

Cheers,
Ovid