[Pdx-pm] Next meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon May 5 13:20:29 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net> writes:

Joshua> Sounds like we have two ideas for the next social meeting. Please vote:
Joshua> 1. Harvey's Comedy Club, this Thursday night.
Joshua> 2. Dim sum brunch at Legin, this Sunday.

I actually don't see it as an either-or.  Nothing saying you can
have only one PDX.pm social in a month. :)

I'm doing Harvey's regardless, and will be out of town for Dim sum.
I've already got a few people who are joining me there.

All you probably need to know, Joshua, is how many people would show
up Sunday if you also held your event.  If it's too small, cancel it.
But even two people can form a meeting. :)