[Pdx-pm] Re: Geeklist -- 2 bdrm apt for rent, SE $850/month

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Fri Jun 20 15:52:55 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 08:29:37AM -0700, Christopher M. Parra wrote:
> dsl ready? broadband ready?  family room?  (need 2 bedrooms and an office
> space for blinky light room)?

No, no and yes there should be room enough for that.

Since the place won't be ready until July, if you took it you could have
the cable and network stuff hooked up before you moved in.  AT&T was really
quick putting our line in, just a few days.

If you want, Eric's email is uniqueforms at hotmail.com I think.

--
Operation Bitter Jungle Cat