[Pdx-pm] Quick list question

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Wed Jul 16 11:58:27 CDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Ovid wrote:

> I've been approving quite a few messages by non-members.  These messages
> generally relate to whether or not we will get OSCON here next year.

I say that you're on the right track. With the exception of jobs postings,
I'd allow pretty-much anything that's "related to Perl" on this list.
(Jobs available and jobs wanted can go on a separate list. Did we ever
create that one?)

If some discussion gets too far off topic, we members can post to the list
to gripe about it. But that hasn't happened yet.

--Tom Phoenix