[Pdx-pm] Quick list question

Ovid poec at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 11:11:14 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I've been approving quite a few messages by non-members.  These messages generally relate to
whether or not we will get OSCON here next year.  I don't like to censor, so the only thing I
don't let through is spam (with one exception and that was with the consent of the author).

However, I just thought I would toss it out there for you folks:  should we keep receiving the
OSCON messages?  I have no problem with the messages, but I'll happily respect what the group's
wishes are.

If we vote to reject them, I'll send each of the senders a message letting them know why.

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
Hire me!                   http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/personal/resume.html