[PLUG] Re: [Pdx-pm] Re: [pasa-discuss] We might get OSCON here next year, with your help

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jul 11 18:24:08 CDT 2003

>>>>> "John" == John Miller <millerj at metro.dst.or.us> writes:

John> Whatever they do, they have to get some bigger rooms, or better
John> anticiapte which subjects will draw large audiences.  Many of the
John> salon sessions I attended were beyond SRO.

It's really really hard to predict attendance.  They know some of the
big names will have big draws, but it's hard to predict size just
looking at an abstract.