[Pdx-pm] Dec meeting - This Wednesday

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Dec 8 17:50:17 CST 2003

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael G Schwern <schwern at pobox.com> writes:

Michael> I'd like to ramble about my 0.0x modules.  Neat ideas I coded up prototypes
Michael> for and threw onto CPAN but never finished.  Dunce, Tie::VecArray,
Michael> UNIVERSAL::require, Exporter::Lite, foundation, AnyLoader, etc...

Class::Object ? :)

I just wrote a column for LinuxMag about Class::Prototyped, and
re-stumbled across your Class::Object.

Too bad I won't be there wednesday... I'll be freezing my hiney
off in Buffalo, NY.