[Pdx-pm] Perl Whirl '03

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Apr 23 22:55:07 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt at ifa.hawaii.edu> writes:

Joshua> Is anyone else going to Perl Whirl '03?  I was just filling
Joshua> out the form and noticed you can request both who you share a
Joshua> room with and sit with at dinner.

I'm going!

And, if you have any special request about room or table, lemme know.
I know the Big Guy. :)

(No, you can't room with me.  I also room with the Big Guy.)