[Pdx-pm] April meeting and slides

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Thu Apr 10 10:42:42 CDT 2003

Hi all,

It was a great meeting last night and I'm interesting in tearing into the
stuff that Brian and Ward presented last night.  Looks great.

The slides of the "use strict 'sql';" talk are available at

If you have KPresenter, you can download the presentation at

Regrettably, when exporting to HTML format, KPresenter likes to render the
entire slide as an image.  Thus, if you have a slow connection, it might be
painful to watch.  I'll try to get off my duff and create a tarball or zip
file of it if anyone needs that.