[Pdx-pm] reading/good programming group proposal

Tim McIntyre tmac at easystreet.com
Fri Sep 27 20:26:47 CDT 2002

This is my first posting so hello all.

Sounds like a fantastic idea.  I have never read the book or any book
like it but I'm always ready to throw in my 2 cents.

I hope I will be able to make it.  I have been trying to make it to the
pm meetings for about 6 months now but have always had something
else going on.  Won't be much to do pretty soon here when it starts
getting dark before 6 though.

I also may be able to provide an alternative lovely downtown (eastside)
location.  Near Onsite.  It would only be comfy for a dozen or so though.

Can I bring beer ???

Best,
Tim McIntyre