[Pdx-pm] programming technique meeting clarification

John Goalby jgoalby at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:32:07 CDT 2002

All

I would like to suggest another possibility:

That one person takes the current chapter/topic and creates a presentation.
I would volunteer to start this if people like the idea.  Not only does this
disseminate information but also gives people experience presenting
information.

I would expect an open and interactive presentation, so nothing too formal.

Thoughts?

John.