[Pdx-pm] Perl coverage measurement tools ?

Tom Phoenix rb-pdx-pm at redcat.com
Thu Sep 5 12:44:53 CDT 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, charles radley wrote:

> Does anyone know of any coverage tools for Perl ?

> I really like perl, but IMHO its major limitation is that there is no
> coverage or profiling tool.

Actually, there are tools for those things. If they don't do everything
you wish they would, though, I hope you're ready to pitch in and help. :-)

I'm not being facetious here; it's user contributions which have made perl
as powerful as it is. Many features have been added because somebody like
you thought it was important enough to start the work. Cheers!

--Tom Phoenix