[Pdx-pm] Perl meetup

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Sep 4 14:02:22 CDT 2002

If you're interested in meeting other Perl programmers in a social setting,
check out  http://perl.meetup.com/.  Two people from Portland have already
signed up.  Perhaps this is a way for us to troll for new Perl Mongers . . .

In other news, we need to push the meeting date back.  September 11th was
just not a good date for obvious reasons (and for some unobvious reasons I
won't go into).  We're looking at September 18th for the next meeting.

The "meetup" as listed above is for the 19th.  Perhaps that's just too much
Perl in one go for some folk :)

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!