[Pdx-pm] Puzzle discussion

Tom Phoenix rb-pdx-pm at redcat.com
Thu Oct 10 01:05:27 CDT 2002

Blame it on Ovid: Some of us were discussing these puzzles (and the
program which randomly generates them for me) before tonight's meeting.
For anyone who is interested, a few sample puzzles and the explanation of
how to play are available here:

    http://www.redcat.com/puzzles.pdf

I'd like to fix up my output routines to directly output PostScript (or
Acrobat, really) so that the diagrams will have real lines instead of
punctuation. But this will do for now.

Follow-up discussion, if any, should probably not go to this list unless
it's more on-topic than this message is. :-)

--Tom