[Pdx-pm] Help a high school teacher teach Perl

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Oct 8 17:17:39 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I've done a bit of work helping a local (Canby?) high school teacher set up
a Perl class.  Unfortunately, due to some other things that I need to take
care of, I simply don't have the time to help him that he needs.  A bit of
background is at http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=190792.

He needs help, he didn't know any Perl before the class started, and if
anyone has some spare time and would volunteer to help him, that would be
great.

The stronger your Perl *and* communication skills, the better.  He's
primarily looking for someone to review his lesson packets and offer
suggestions to help his class.

If you're interested, let me know (off list).

Other info about this can be found at my journal:

http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/7188
http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/7330
--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!