[Pdx-pm] Nominations open: Perl clinic and game night

Joe Oppegaard joe at joppegaard.com
Tue Nov 12 14:01:06 CST 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Raymaker, Dora wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:29:31 -0600
> From: "Raymaker, Dora" <dora.raymaker at xo.com>
> To: 'Joe Oppegaard' <joe at joppegaard.com>, Tom Phoenix <rootbeer at redcat.com>
> Cc: pdx-pm-list at pm.org
> Subject: RE: [Pdx-pm] Nominations open: Perl clinic and game night
>
> Yeah, I'm interested in this too, but I'm very busy so it's best if other
> people decide on time/place and then I see if I can make it on a
> case-by-case basis.  Accessible from downtown without highway driving is
> necessary for me unless someone wants to give me a ride.
>
> -D.

I don't mind giving people rides if they live between Vancouver and the
location we're headed (or anywhere thereabouts). Keep in mind I drive an
El Camino, so that means I can only give two people a ride. (My truck is
wide, pretty much a boat, so it can fit three almost comfortably).

___
Joe Oppegaard
http://joppegaard.com

GnuPG/PGP Information: