[Pdx-pm] OSCON in PDX!

Ovid poec at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 11:19:32 CST 2002

--- Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net> wrote:
> PS I sent my email when the entry was less than an hour old. Don't know
>    why it's taken so long to post to the mailling list. Curtis?

While I manage the list, I don't manage the mail server.  I've chatted with Wayne Walker about
this a few times and I know he's looked into it.  I know that my email regarding the next meeting
took a couple of hours to hit the list, so it's a systemic problem.

Damn.  Anyone have any suggestions before I go bug Wayne?  He keeps rather busy and I feel bad
about constantly bugging the guy.

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A