Sorry about the confusion

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Fri May 10 17:59:11 CDT 2002

Christian> Just a note, (apologies for not addressing this in my first email) this
Christian> meeting was intentionally moved to the 3rd Wed to help Randal out with some
Christian> scheduling conflicts.

Yeah, basically, if it was on the normal day, I wouldn't have been
here. :)

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!