Austin Schutz tex at off.org
Fri Mar 15 00:52:13 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 12:22:40PM -0800, Curtis Poe wrote:
> Place:         Lucky Lab Pub
> Address:       915 SE Hawthorne BLVD, Portland, OR
> Date and Time: 2002-03-13 at 6:30 PM

	Duhhhhh...  I went to the belmont joint despite the note. Hope
y'all had a good time. Well, I know I did anyway, since the pizza place
had the tonya - paula match. Pretty much went as I expected, though I
figured tonya would take her out sooner.

> I won't be able to make it on Wednesday -- more family stuff -- so get in
> touch with Christian Brink (cb at onsitetech.com) if you have any questions or
> issues.  He'll be at the meeting, so just be sure to look for the geek.

	Good luck with the family stuff, hope to see everyone next time.
One of these days I'll have to collect my coat also :-)