Difficulties

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Mon Mar 11 14:22:40 CST 2002

Hi all,

My apologies for being out of touch for a bit.  My grandmother took ill a
while ago and passed away last Friday, so I've been tending to family
business.  My first attempt at securing the room at Beautiful Pizza failed
as the person who could reserve it for me wasn't there.  I finally squared
away enough family issues to go down to the place yesterday and try to get
the room.  No dice, it's already booked.

In retrospect, once I knew what was going on with my family, I should have
worked something out with someone, but I just dropped the ball.

So, as a fallback plan, we'll go ahead and hit the Lucky Lab.  I haven't
contacted them, but since it's just a social meeting, I suppose that
shouldn't be *too* much of a problem.

Place:         Lucky Lab Pub
Address:       915 SE Hawthorne BLVD, Portland, OR
Date and Time: 2002-03-13 at 6:30 PM

I won't be able to make it on Wednesday -- more family stuff -- so get in
touch with Christian Brink (cb at onsitetech.com) if you have any questions or
issues.  He'll be at the meeting, so just be sure to look for the geek.

Oh, wait.  I guess that covers most of us, huh?

In any event, remember the purpose of this meeting was general BS and to
find out how the past couple of meetings have gone and if there is anything
that we should change which will help people out.  Also, the usual cry for
office space will be heard a time or two.

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A

TIMTOWTDI