Jason Annin-White jasona at
Tue Jun 11 14:24:18 CDT 2002

Has anybody on here worked with ACH before?
Do you know if there are any Bundle::NACHA or modules being worked on anywhere?

Since I would be considered an amature, I would rather contribute to another project than try to write a module on my own, but regardless, if there aren't any modules out there I'll be writing a lot of the code.

It seems there is a standard for generating ACH objects, however, the differences in how institutions recieve them may be why there are no unifying packages?

Don't know.

Oh and it's a small world.  Joe O, are you in my brother's friend's A+ class.  I've never been asked about floppy drive access time before, and then twice in one week is pretty odd.

Jason White