Complex return value

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Jun 4 17:23:18 CDT 2002

Jason> I have a happy and well functioning hash of arrays in a subroutine.
Jason> If I return that hash to the main program, there's nothing useful inside.

That doesn't make sense.  Show a 10-line snippet of code that
demonstrates the problem.  Doing so will almost certainly
show that the problem isn't *there*, it's most likely somewhere else.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!