Mailing list etiquette

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Jul 23 15:49:48 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:34:50AM -0700, Curtis Poe typed:

> 2.  No profanity directed at another in anger.  I don't necessarily want to
> see profanity on the list, but I don't want to censor anyone, either, so
> I'll keep my piece -- until someone tells someone else that /^s?he's$/ an
> /f[[:alpha:]]{3}ing/ idiot.

farting?  I know yeasty microbrews contribute to flatulence but . . .
OT - Oregon Brewers Festival this weekend.  ID me and ID yourself as a pdx-pm
contributor and I'll buy you a sample of something.
Free Beer as in, well, Free Beer.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

 "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
		-- Benjamin Franklin

   and the fortune cookie says:
Associate with well-mannered persons and your manners will improve.  Run
with decent folk and your own decent instincts will be strengthened.  Keep
the company of bums and you will become a bum.  Hang around with rich people
and you will end by picking up the check and dying broke.
		-- Stanley Walker
TIMTOWTDI