Mail list predators

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Mon Jul 22 16:37:41 CDT 2002

I am not aware of the email that Jason is receiving, but I can definitely
state that I have received some rather nasty email from people who, for
whatever reason, fail to copy it to the list.  Admittedly it can be
difficult to judge intent from an email (which is why I like emoticons :),
but let's try to be civil to one another.  If we want more people to use
Perl, flaming them is not a good way to go about it.

If anyone else experiences a problem, feel free to forward the offending
email to me and I can try to moderate things.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!