Introduction to Testing with Test::More

MarkyMoon markymoon at
Thu Jul 11 12:52:09 CDT 2002

Hi Kids,

 First, I wanted to thank chromatic for his presentation last night.
Testing (among other things) has been a mystery to me, but it didn't
involve nearly as many chicken bones and chanting as I'd feared.

 Also, since so many of our presenters (Austin's
Debug::Toolkit/Randal's many talks) have prepared nifty visual aides
for the meetings and there were recent discussions of an online
PDX-PM library... is there any chance of archiving the slides (or
summaries of the presentations) on the site for future Mongrel...
err, Monger viewing? I know that in six month's I'll wish I could
remember details from merlyn's explanation of the Stonehenge
make-over for example.

 Oh yeah let's have the next meeting in the Rose and Raindrop's walk
in fridge ; )

Send more beer,
That  pesky Mark guy

8,12,8,3,28) {print $a[$b]};print $a[29];