Fwd: Re: Website update or lack thereof

Ovid poec at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 09:49:02 CDT 2002

Humph.  As usual, I replied to the person and not to the list.

--- Ovid <poec at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- charles radley <cfrjlr at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hmm, I just noticed that the PPM meeting conflicts with the PCUsers Group.
> >
> > Portland PC Users Group: Erik Stromquist of Computer Technology Link talks about
> > computer displays and other products from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Portland Community
> > College Workforce Training Center, Room 104, 1626 S.E. Water Ave. Free. For
> > details, visit www.ppcug.org.
>
> Regrettably, the second Wednesday of every month is the only day that we could get the majority
> of
> people to agree on.  If enough people's situation changes in the future, though, I'm willing to
> reconsider this.
>
> Cheers,
> Curtis

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A