[Pdx-pm] Michael Schwern and Brian Ingerson

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Jul 30 16:51:51 CDT 2002

I have been informed that Personal TelCo is meeting at the Lucky Lab
tomorrow.  I have no idea how many people they are or whether or not there
will be space for us.  Since I haven't had many replies, it looks like this
isn't a problem, but I wanted to give people a heads up.  Let me know if
you're going to be there tomorrow and, if we have a large crowd, maybe we
can rethink the location.

Let me know ASAP, though, as this is a much shorter timeframe then I would
care for.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!