[Pdx-pm] Re: [Pdx-pm-list] <- This new header sucks.

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Wed Jul 24 18:19:43 CDT 2002

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason White <jasona at inetarena.com> writes:

Jason> I generally filter this list by TO || CC containing,

Note that MailMan adds a "List-Id" header:

Which makes filtering trivial.

Jason> however, there are times when my filtering rules are not intact
Jason> and it is nice to be able to sort mail visually.

Fair enough.  As it was, my old procmail recipie didn't catch the new
address, so I had to look in my spam bucket for a few of the
messages.  Not a pretty sight.

Me personally, I don't care all that much.  Completely undecorated
subject lines look the best to me, since I get the context by where
I'm reading it.  But I know that not everyone does that, so...

Heh.  On top of it all, I think that Jason and I managed to double the
amount of mail I've ever gotten off this list, so... :)

t.