From a dreaded headhunter

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Jan 15 06:26:35 CST 2002

Ince,> I know Intel is looking for a few contractors with Perl experience.  I don't
Ince,> have the inside track on any of the openings, but if you know someone who
Ince,> does you might want to call them!

I don't suppose it would make much sense for me to call them. :)

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!