decision trees

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Feb 28 17:25:56 CST 2002

Kari> Um...

Kari> The copy there says

>> Check out my "Am I Hoot-er-not?" voting system, again from an upcoming column.

And on the hooternot page, notice the link to /merlyn/WebTechniques/
down near the bottom, right?

Oh, you're thrown by the word "upcoming".  Well, when I put it up, it
was upcoming. :) It's long past now.  Fixed.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!