Next meeting

Curtis Poe cp at
Thu Feb 28 12:29:57 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at>
> Would love to be there... again.  Had it been either of the following
> two weeks, no problem.  {sigh}
> Curtis - you're conspiring against me again!  A conspiracy of one!
> How do you manage? :)

You can't even begin to imagine how difficult it was, on that first social
meeting, to get everyone (including you) to agree on a date that everyone
was comfortable with yet still ensured limited presence on your part :)

Personally, I think you're deliberately booking the second Wednesday of
every month because you're jealous of my cool earrings.  Naturally, though,
I harbor no ill feelings and if you still need some help with your fledgling
Perl skills, I'll be there for you.

(Somehow, I suspect I'm going to live to regret that last little wisecrack

"Ovid" on
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A