Next meeting

Curtis Poe poec at
Wed Feb 6 17:59:35 CST 2002

--- "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at> wrote:
> Curtis>   Same details as the last meeting (which are on
> Curtis>, which I keep putting off updating)
> When you enter "emacs index.html", you can type "backspace" "h" to
> get help on how to use it.  Or try pico... it's even easier.
> :-)

I'm going to pretend you didn't insult me by saying pico and you can pretend that I don't use vi.
Fair enough?

[time passes]

There, I updated the page.  Are you happy?  Did you enjoy nagging me?  Did adding to my life's
pressures bring you intense enjoyment?  If I didn't know better, I'd think you were my ex-wife.

Where the heck does that stuff come from?  Anyone know where I put my medication?

Curtis "Ovid" Poe

"Ovid" on
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A

Do You Yahoo!?