Next meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Wed Feb 6 01:00:06 CST 2002

>>>>> "Curtis" == Curtis Poe <cp at> writes:

Curtis> Sorry it's taken so long to get this message out.  The next
Curtis> meeting will be Wednesday, February 13th.  Same time
Curtis> and place as last time (see

Curtis> Austin Shutz will be giving a presentation on standard error
Curtis> handling and reporting.  Austin is the author of and
Curtis> IO::Stty.  He is also a network engineer for Global Crossing.

Well, I'm sorry to not be there.  Just when the group is getting
started. :)  I would have liked to have seen this too, as the
author of the now deprecated :(

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!