[Pdx-pm] Free book: Embedding and Extending Perl

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Fri Aug 2 15:48:37 CDT 2002

Aside from the previous offer of a Box o' Books from Manning, I've just
received an offer for a free copy of "Embedding and Extending Perl"
(http://www.manning.com/jenness/index.html).  I have a pdf version right now
and it looks great.  The free copy is contingent upon someone reading it,
reviewing it, and publishing the review.  The review can be on our Web site,
distributed as part of a newsletter, or any of a number of other
distribution methods.

If anyone is willing to commit to reading the book and writing a review
within 60 days of receipt, I will take them up on the offer and they'll get
to keep the book.  I would accept the book myself, but I think it's a bit
more fair to give others first crack at it.

If I get more than one volunteer, we'll have to consider how to duke it out.
I have some thoughts on this but I'll keep mum until I get some responses.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!