Curtis Poe cp at
Wed Apr 17 15:14:32 CDT 2002

Hi all,

The last meeting was great.  Tom Phoenix gave a presentation on
sorting methods.  He started with basic sorting techniques, moved on to
advanced techniques, explaining the Schwartzian Transform, and then
discussed more esoteric ideas such as using Inline::C.  It has something for

Now, we're looking for someone to do a presentation for the next
meeting.  If you have something you think you'd like to do a presentation
on, either reply to the list, or send an email to me personally, if you'd
prefer to discuss it a bit, first.

Curtis Poe
Senior Programmer
ONSITE! Technology, Inc.

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!