Where do we meet?!?!

Martin Schneider MartinSchneider at TNTSoftware.com
Mon Apr 8 16:09:40 CDT 2002

Hi,

Might a library meeting room work?  Belmont branch has a room for 25 people.  The only catch might be branch closing time:  9 p.m. on Wednesdays.

http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-meeting.html

--
Thank you,
Martin Schneider