December 13th Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Nov 29 08:44:44 CST 2001

Todd> We might want to start thinking about holding social events at other places besides pubs so that we
Todd> can accommodate all members of the Perl community young and old.

The Lucky Lab admits minors until 9, and McMs until 10.  If we haven't
been sufficiently social by then, we aren't holding a PM meeting. :)

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!