December 13th Meeting

Randall Hansen perl at
Wed Nov 28 23:42:15 CST 2001

Lucky Lab gets my vote, but I'll go either way.

Hi, I'm Randall. Yes, another one, but at least I spell it the right
way :) I'm on Perl Monks too, as 'legLess,' though I've been quiet

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pdx-pm-list at [mailto:owner-pdx-pm-list at]On
Behalf Of Curtis Poe
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 1:30 PM
To: pdx-pm-list at
Cc: cb at
Subject: December 13th Meeting

Well, it looks like the Thursday, December 13th meeting is a go.  Two
possible venues:

Lucky Labrador Brew Pub @ 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard
(  They have plenty
of seating.  Minors allowed until 9:00 PM.  They also have a private
room, but it's $100.00.
Unless people want to pitch in, we'll be in the common area.

McMenamins Pub @ 1504 NE Broadway, Suite 900
(  If
I recall correctly, there's more seating at the Luck Lab, but
McMenamins allows minors until 10:00

If you can make it, send email to the list with a vote on where you'd
like to be.  Then we'll go
to the Broadway location anyway ;)  Actually, the main point of the
RSVP is to get an idea of how
many people we're likely to have at future meetings.

Curtis "Ovid" Poe

Senior Programmer
Onsite! Technology (
"Ovid" on