December 13th Meeting

mikeraz at mikeraz at
Wed Nov 28 18:05:13 CST 2001

Both locations work well for me.   We can probably get the private room at the Lucky Lab
by promising to spend $100 on food and beer rather than spending $100 on the room itself.
That's what the Personal Telco and Oregon Brew Crew people do when they use the room.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 01:30:23PM -0800, Curtis Poe typed:
> Lucky Labrador Brew Pub @ 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard (  They have plenty
> of seating.  Minors allowed until 9:00 PM.
> McMenamins Pub @ 1504 NE Broadway, Suite 900 (  If

    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity
   "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
				-- Benjamin Franklin
     But keep in mind:
How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere
		-- R. Buckminster Fuller