December 13th Meeting

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Nov 28 18:05:13 CST 2001

Both locations work well for me.   We can probably get the private room at the Lucky Lab
by promising to spend $100 on food and beer rather than spending $100 on the room itself.
That's what the Personal Telco and Oregon Brew Crew people do when they use the room.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 01:30:23PM -0800, Curtis Poe typed:

--
    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity