December 13th Meeting

Shaughnessy, Ian Ian_Shaughnessy at
Wed Nov 28 17:28:14 CST 2001

Am I the only minor on this list?  I hate to hold you guys down.. :)  But I
don't think it would be too much of a problem, generally brew pubs wont kick
you out once you're in, they just stop allowing minors to enter after 9/10
PM.  Also, I remember a while ago someone suggested it be held at the
Bridgeport Brewpub, anyone interested in there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Curtis Poe [mailto:poec at]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 1:30 PM
To: pdx-pm-list at
Cc: cb at
Subject: December 13th Meeting

Well, it looks like the Thursday, December 13th meeting is a go.  Two
possible venues:

Lucky Labrador Brew Pub @ 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard
(  They have plenty
of seating.  Minors allowed until 9:00 PM.  They also have a private room,
but it's $100.00.
Unless people want to pitch in, we'll be in the common area.

McMenamins Pub @ 1504 NE Broadway, Suite 900
(  If
I recall correctly, there's more seating at the Luck Lab, but McMenamins
allows minors until 10:00

If you can make it, send email to the list with a vote on where you'd like
to be.  Then we'll go
to the Broadway location anyway ;)  Actually, the main point of the RSVP is
to get an idea of how
many people we're likely to have at future meetings.

Curtis "Ovid" Poe

Senior Programmer
Onsite! Technology (
"Ovid" on