December 13th Meeting

Curtis Poe poec at
Wed Nov 28 15:30:23 CST 2001

Well, it looks like the Thursday, December 13th meeting is a go.  Two possible venues:

Lucky Labrador Brew Pub @ 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard (  They have plenty
of seating.  Minors allowed until 9:00 PM.  They also have a private room, but it's $100.00.
Unless people want to pitch in, we'll be in the common area.

McMenamins Pub @ 1504 NE Broadway, Suite 900 (  If
I recall correctly, there's more seating at the Luck Lab, but McMenamins allows minors until 10:00

If you can make it, send email to the list with a vote on where you'd like to be.  Then we'll go
to the Broadway location anyway ;)  Actually, the main point of the RSVP is to get an idea of how
many people we're likely to have at future meetings.

Curtis "Ovid" Poe

Senior Programmer
Onsite! Technology (
"Ovid" on